Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010

My first weekend on a catamaran







At the week end I made my first tour on a sailing boat with 7 other students.

On a catamaran we sailed with heavy wind 4 and high seas to the islands Petite-Terre and Maria Galante. Nobody fell overboard, but some of us fed the fish or got wet. The others were fascinated by the brightness of the water, which colours changed from light turquoise todark ultramarine.

On the way we saw 3 dolphins and many flying fish.

We were also impressed by the underwater world where we went snorkelling.There were fish in very different colours and sizes. It was lucky that 2 barracudas were not interested in us.

With the captain we saw many iguanas on the island.

At night I was so fascinated by the millions of stars that I slept on deck.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower