Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2010

On Guadeloupe





Happy New Year to everybody! I left cold Germany again.

Since January, 4th I am on Guadelope to improve in French. Together with Reto I am living in a house in St. Anne. It`s a small town on Grande Terre. Our hostmum takes care of us very well. We have breakfast at 7 and dinner at 19 o`clock.

From 8 to 14.30 we are at school. We aretrying to learn the features of the French.

After school we are on the beach. There is always a light breeze, so you can stand with 30 dregrees and sultriness. The water is nice, about 26 – 28 degrees and very clear. Even here we keep going on learning irregular verbs!

At dusk we walk home. Because of my jet lag I am going to bed quite early.For the first I sleep under a fly net. Is there fresh air somewhere?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower