Samstag, 27. Februar 2010

Arrival with difficulties







If you are travelling in the Caribbean, you have to show your return ticket and the address of your lodging.

I had only the name of friends who picked me up - and had to wait about half an hour, until the irritated customs officer wrote down any address on my entry form from my guide book.

Now I live in the very nice flat of Miriam and Wellington in Soufriere. There is even a small terrace with wonderful view to the sea.

The village lies below a volcano. His gases resign near the beach (Champagne Beach). In this water I felt like swimming in warm champagne. A woman reported to me about the remedial effect of the warm water which is in a small basin. It smells only slightly sulphuric.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower