Montag, 8. Februar 2010

On land and sea






At the weekend I did two trips. On Saturday I made a boat trip with high seas to the islands Petite Terre. This time it was on me to feed the fish. Anyway I enjoyed the brightness of the water. The captain docked at a buoy situated between the two main islands.

When we went snorkelling I felt well again. With a man of Switzerland I swam to one of the islands. The fins in our hands, we walked over stony ground. But we saw many iguanas, one of them was climing up a tree, another a lighthouse and one was walking on bushes.

On Sunday we discovered the North of Basse-Terre. Our way we went on a jeep throught fields of sugar cane, pineapple and banana. At the stops we chewed pieces of sugar cane and coconut and ate some termites as well.

We also swam in high waves at a nice beach and in fresh water of a bassin of a small waterfall in the “jungle”.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower