Samstag, 13. März 2010

16 hikings on the dangerous Pelée










Now I am living in the mountains in the lovely guest house ekokay (www.ekokay.com): On the first day we had clear weather and Charles recommended me to hike on the Pelée. The paths were marked well, but really steep. Nevertheless, I came upto all summits, had wonderful views of the mountains and both seas (the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean sea). During my breaks I received some helpful tip, got rum offered for strengthening or was questioned how I like Martinique. While I was glad about my hiking shoes, there were tourists wearing flip flops – heavily groaning.

Exhausted, but proudly on my achievement I came into my room in the late afternoon.

I also went to the monitoring sytem for the Mountain Pelée. The area is endanger, I have seen it as the vulcano Soufrière on Montserrat emitted ashes.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower