Donnerstag, 11. März 2010

Rich in pictures, poor of energy








Completely lacked energy I dragged myself along the road. Lucky me, a woodsman stopped and gave me a lift for the last second kilometres up to the hotel. What had happened?


Because of many rocks on the beach, the surfing was not that fun. So I decided without a single hesitation when I fund a circular walk which should last 2 ½ hours. There were so marvellous views, many increases, over and over again tip board with explanations and a quiet bay for swimming that I was on the move more than 4 hours. Unfortunately I had neither food nor drinking, and at the end the sun burnt violently, so that I came back with a light sunstroke to the hotel.


During this walk I was quite close to the lighthouse which shone on me when I enjoyed the sunrise the day before; was astonished how the plants and animals have adapted themselves to these extreme weather and was reminded about slavery with the ruins of a colonial estate.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower