Samstag, 13. März 2010

Always along the canal










Right at the beginning of my hike a farmer warned me for snakes, which I did not meet luckily. Proudly he showed me his house and invited me to a Ti-punch. I didn´t believed him his age of 70 years, but his 60-years-old woman confirmed it to me.

My way led from the mountains to the beach. The path is mostly flat, but has only 30 cm wide, as long as it is the verge wall of a canal which serves for the irrigation of the fields. At his end a mango tree gifted me with his ripe fruits.

After a bath in the sea with grey sandy beach I put on my clothes – while a crab whatching me with fear. In the afternoon I sat down at the edge of the road reading and waiting for a coach. Timetable? No!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower